Ron Agababian, Vice President
Ron Agababian is a Vice President at Angel Commercial, LLC. As a seasoned commercial real estate professional with over thirty years of experience, Ron has successfully represented a wide range of tenants and property owners during their complex leasing and sales transaction negotiations. During his extensive real estate career, Ron has lived and worked in Washington, DC, Boston, New York City and Fairfield, CT.
Throughout his brokerage career, Ron has focused on representing tenants during their market activities to identify and acquire new business real estate, often structuring and consummating complex leasing transactions.
Ron’s notable transactions include:
- Representing the Boston law firm of Palmer & Dodge during their acquisition of 250,000 square foot.
- The American Public Health Association during their 50,000 square foot new office space headquarters acquisition.
- Commerce Clearing House during its 20,000 square foot headquarters space acquisition in Washington, DC.
- National Quotation Bureau during its 60,000 square foot relocation from Wall Street to Jersey City, NJ.
Furthermore, Ron has significant real estate transaction experience working closely with property investors and developers during their market investigations and negotiations to acquire commercial, industrial, multi-family and hospitality properties for investment and development. Given his keen knowledge of the local real estate market, zoning applications, financial transaction parameters, architectural design and construction applications, Ron provides insightful advisory input to his clients during their property development activities. Key real estate development accomplishments include:
- An $80 million conversion of 320 apartments into 160 luxury condos for a hedge fund in Tribeca, NYC.
- A $24 million conversion of an existing building into a 90 room boutique hotel on lower Broadway, NYC.
- A 120,000 square foot office interiors build-out for Williams-Sonoma at Empire Stores in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
- Construction of a $10,000 million, 15,000 square foot, 7-story retail building, for The Webster, SoHo, NYC.
Ron is a graduate of Georgetown University. He and wife have lived in Weston, CT since 1998 where they have raised two daughters. Ron’s interests include real estate investment, home improvement, woodworking, cooking and spending time with family and friends.